Procedures for voting
1. At each polling station, after verification by the bureau that the interested person or party is registered in the electoral register, the following essential conditions shall be respected, in the order that best serves the organization of the polling station:
- The identification of the person who exercises the right to vote.
- To receive one or more envelopes, according to the electoral process in question.
- To enter, completely alone, to any of the insulated booths to introduce the ballot paper or ballot papers that he/she chooses, into the envelope or envelopes without being seen by anyone.
- To insert the envelope or envelopes inside the ballot box or ballot boxes, as appropriate, with prior authorization from the President of the bureau.
2. A member of the bureau must count the number of voters who exercise their right to vote.