(1) Electoral list shall be submitted to the Republic Electoral Commission no later than 15 days before the date scheduled for the elections.
(2) Apart from the electoral list, the Republic Electoral Commission shall also be furnished with the documentation comprising:
1) a certificate of suffrage for each candidate on the electoral list, stating the candidate’s name, surname, date of birth, occupation and personal number,
2) the candidate’s written statement accepting the nomination;
3) a certificate of the candidate’s place of residence,
4) a written consent of the list carrier, 5) authorizations for persons submitting the electoral list,
6) proof of the nationality,
7) on a separate form, signatures of the voters who have supported the electoral list concerned, verified by the court.