1. Any electors who are in any of the conditions outlined in lines d) and e) of no. 1 of article 79-A may request from the president of the municipality, by electronical means or by post, in which they are registered, up to 20 days before the election day, the necessary documentation for exercising their right to vote, by sending copies of their citizen card or identity card and their poll card or voter’s certificate, and enclosing the document proving their alleged impediment to vote, issued by the doctor and confirmed by the management of the hospital, or issued by the director of the prison, depending on the case.
2. The president of the municipality will send the following by registered mail with a confirmation of reception slip, up to 17 days before the election: a) To the elector, the documentation required in order to exercise the right to vote, accompanied by the documents sent by the elector; b) To the president of the municipality where electors are located in the conditions defined in no. 1, the list of names of these electors together with an indication of the hospitals or prisons covered.
3. The president of the municipality where the hospital or prison where the elector is hospitalized or detained is located, will notify, up to 16 days before the election, the competing lists in the election in order to comply with the stipulations outlined in no. 7 of article 79-A, indicating the establishments where the early vote will be cast.
4. The nomination of delegates of the lists must be notified to the president of the municipality up to 14 days before the election.
5. Between 10 and 13 days before the election, the president of the municipality where the hospital or prison accommodating the electors under the conditions referred in no. 1 is located, will go to such hospital or prison on a date and time previously notified to the respective director and to the delegates of the lists, in order to comply with the laid out in nos. 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9 of the previous article, with adaptations as required, imposed by the constraints of the hospital or prison rules.
6. The president of the municipality may exceptionally arrange to be substituted for the purpose of the procedure described in the previous number, by any duly authorized councilor of the municipality.
7. The parish headquarters receiving the votes will forward them to the chief electoral officer of the polling station within the time period outlined in article 41.