Constituency Vote Counting Records
1. In accordance with vote counting records of polling districts and where necessary - also in accordance with ballot papers and other election documents the constituency electoral committee shall establish and include in the constituency vote counting records the following:
1) the number of voters who have participated in the elections in the constituency;
2) the number of voters who have participated in the elections, by separately specifying those who have participated in the single-member constituency and in that part of the multi- member constituency which this single-member constituency constitutes;
3) the number of invalid ballot papers as well as the data established by the Central Electoral Commission which is necessary when checking if the votes cast by voters have been accurately counted, the final accounting results of ballot papers, return envelopes and ballot paper envelopes, blanks, seals used in elections;
4) the number of ballot papers valid and invalid in the constituency;
5) the number of votes cast for each candidate for Seimas member in the single-member constituency;
6) the number of votes cast for each list of candidates in that part of the multi-member constituency which this single-member constituency constitutes;
7) the number of preference votes cast for each candidate in that part of the multi- member constituency which this single-member constituency constitutes.
2. The chairman and the members of the constituency electoral committee shall sign the constituency vote counting record after having considered the separate opinions of the members of the electoral committees of the polling districts, remarks of election observers and complaintsof voters. An extract or a copy of the constituency vote counting record shall be presented to election observers and committee members at their request. The constituency electoral committee may recommend the Central Electoral Commission to declare the election in the constituency invalid.