(1) Mobile ballot boxes shall be carried to voters who are on the register of voters requesting mobile voting within the area of the polling district.
(2) In order to allow for replacing any mistakenly filled in ballot papers, the two members of the polling station commission shall carry with them up to ten more ballot papers than the number of voters.
(3) Ballot papers to be used for mobile voting shall be stamped in advance by the polling station commission at the polling station.
(4) Pre-stamped ballot papers not used during the mobile voting shall be made unusable by members of the polling station commission on their return to the polling station, and packed separately.
(5) Mobile voting shall be organised in such a way that members of the polling station commission arrive back at the polling station by 19:00 with the mobile ballot box.