(1) A voter shall vote in the voting district where he or she is entered in the list of voters, except in the cases prescribed in §§ 41-45 and 47 and in Chapter 71and 8 of this Act.
[RT I, 01.11.2012, 1 - entry into force 11.11.2012]
(2) In order to receive a ballot paper, a voter shall present an identity document to the voting district committee. The voter shall sign the list of voters against receipt of the ballot paper.
(3) The voter shall complete the ballot paper in a voting booth.
(4) The voter shall write the registration number of the candidate in the electoral district of his or her residence for whom he or she wishes to vote in the designated space on the ballot paper.
(5) The voter shall complete the ballot paper himself or herself. If he or she is unable to complete the ballot paper himself or herself due to a physical disability, another voter, but not a candidate in the election district of his or her residence, may do so at his or her request and in his or her presence.
(6) The voter shall not take the ballot paper out of the polling place. If the voter spoils the ballot paper, he or she has the right to receive another ballot paper from the voting district committee. The voter shall return the spoilt or unused ballot paper to the voting district committee.
[RT I 2006, 30, 231 - entry into force 14.07.2006]
(7) After completing the ballot paper, the voter shall fold the ballot paper and hand it to a member of the voting district committee who shall put an impression of the seal of the voting district committee on the outside of the folded ballot paper.
(8) The voter shall deposit the ballot paper in the ballot box himself or herself. If a voter, due to physical disability, is unable to deposit the ballot paper in the ballot box himself or herself, another voter may do so at his or her request in the presence of the voter.