(1) Advance voting shall be held pursuant to the procedure prescribed in § 32.
(2) A voter entered in the list of voters who has attained 18 years of age by the day of the advance voting has the right to vote at the advance voting.
(3) At least three members of a voting district committee shall hold the advance voting.
(4) A member of the voting district committee shall mark the date of voting in the list of voters concerning each person who has voted.
(5) The voting district committee shall keep the ballot box and voting documents on advance voting days and the following days such that only members of the voting district committee have access to these.