Types of Electoral Regions
(1) For conducting elections the territory of the country shall be divided in electoral regions.
(2) The electoral region shall be the territory, from which the Members of Parliament, the President and Vice President of the Republic, Members of the European Parliament for the Republic of Bulgaria, Municipal councillors and Mayors shall be elected.
(3) The electoral region shall be single-electoral and multi-electoral.
(4) The electoral region shall be single electoral, where in it one candidate or one candidate pair from one and the same candidate list shall be elected.
(5) The election region shall be multi-electoral, where in it 2 or more candidates shall be elected.