1. The voting is held in a room furnished for that purpose on the basis of one room per one precinct.
2. The room for voting shall be as spacious building as possible and meet the following requirements:
1) During the entire voting process, create conditions for orderly concurrent work for all members of the Precinct Electoral Commission and all persons who have the right to be present at the voting.
2) Enable all the members of electoral commission, proxies, and observers to have within their sight the voting booths, the ballot box, as well as the entrance and exit of the voting booths, and the area between them and the ballot box.
3. The furnishing of the room for voting ends at least 24 hours prior to the beginning of the voting.
Thank you for using VOTA. In order to help us improve the database, please send your comments or feedback to email@example.com or to firstname.lastname@example.org
The VOTA database was created within the framework of the joint programme between the Venice Commission and the European Commission "Democracy through free and fair elections". It is managed jointly by the Secretariat of the Venice Commission and by the Mexican Electoral Tribunal of the Federal Judiciary (TEPJF).