1. The Central Electoral Commission, based on the results of summarization protocols of elections in constituencies, in the procedure established by Article 60 of this Code summarizes the election results, and within the time frame established in point 3 of Article 63 takes one of the following decisions:
1) On the election of the President of the Republic;
2) On conducting the second round of voting;
3) On recognizing the election as invalid and on the non-election of President;
4) On recognizing the election as not held and on the non-election of President.
2. The disputes over the decision of the Central Electoral Commission on the results of the elections of the President of the Republic can be appealed to the Constitutional Court of the Republic of Armenia not later than within seven days after the official announcement of the results.
Thank you for using VOTA. In order to help us improve the database, please send your comments or feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org or to email@example.com
The VOTA database was created within the framework of the joint programme between the Venice Commission and the European Commission "Democracy through free and fair elections". It is managed jointly by the Secretariat of the Venice Commission and by the Mexican Electoral Tribunal of the Federal Judiciary (TEPJF).