Requirements for Nomination of a Candidate for the Deputy of the National Assembly by
1. The decision of the permanently functioning body of the party and the application (decision) of the initiative group on the nomination of the candidate for the deputy of the National Assembly by majoritarian system shall include the constituency number and the following data on the nominated candidate:
1) Last name, first name, patronymic;
2) Year, month and date of birth;
3) Place of registered residence;
4) Place of work and position (occupation);
5) Party affiliation;
6) Declaration about his/her private property and his/her and his/her family members’ income for the last one year;
7) Passport number.
2. Together with the submission to the Territorial Electoral Commission of the decisions of the permanently functioning body of the party and of the initiative group on the nomination of the candidate for the deputy of the National Assembly by the majority system, the written statement of the nominated candidate on his/her willingness to be registered in the given constituency shall be submitted.
Thank you for using VOTA. In order to help us improve the database, please send your comments or feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org or to email@example.com
The VOTA database was created within the framework of the joint programme between the Venice Commission and the European Commission "Democracy through free and fair elections". It is managed jointly by the Secretariat of the Venice Commission and by the Mexican Electoral Tribunal of the Federal Judiciary (TEPJF).