Recognizing the Registration of Candidates Nominated for Community leader and Council Member as Out of Force
1. The registration of the candidate for the community leader and the council member is recognized as out of force, if he/she:
1) Has no more the right to vote;
2) Has submitted an application on self-withdrawal;
3) Has died;
4) The requirement under point eight of Article 18 of this code has been violated;
5) The requirement under point seven of Article 25 of this code has been violated;
2. The candidate nominated for the community leader or the council member can submit an application on self-withdrawal to the Territorial Electoral Commission not later than ten days prior to the voting day.
3. In the event of recognizing the registration of a candidate for community leader or council member invalid (except in the event of death), the amount of his/her electoral deposit and the means left in his/her campaign fund are transferred to the state budget. In the event of recognizing the registration invalid because of death, the election deposit is returned to his/her heirs.
Thank you for using VOTA. In order to help us improve the database, please send your comments or feedback to email@example.com or to firstname.lastname@example.org
The VOTA database was created within the framework of the joint programme between the Venice Commission and the European Commission "Democracy through free and fair elections". It is managed jointly by the Secretariat of the Venice Commission and by the Mexican Electoral Tribunal of the Federal Judiciary (TEPJF).