1. A precinct center shall be formed at an electoral precinct.
2. The head of the respective community shall be responsible for furnishing the precinct center to ensure the normal course of the voting.
3. Precinct centers may not be formed in buildings occupied by national or local selfgovernment bodies, military educational institutions, military units or healthcare facilities. Precinct centers may be formed in detention facilities.
4. Precinct centers shall be as close as possible to apartment blocks and houses located in that electoral precinct.
5. Local self-government bodies shall take necessary measures in precinct centers in order to facilitate the exercise of electoral rights by the disabled.
Thank you for using VOTA. In order to help us improve the database, please send your comments or feedback to email@example.com or to firstname.lastname@example.org
The VOTA database was created within the framework of the joint programme between the Venice Commission and the European Commission "Democracy through free and fair elections". It is managed jointly by the Secretariat of the Venice Commission and by the Mexican Electoral Tribunal of the Federal Judiciary (TEPJF).