1. The citizen self-nominated for Presidential Elections by self-nomination shall submit a nomination application to the Central Electoral Commission within a deadline established by point 1 of the Article 89 of this Code.
The self-nomination application shall contain the following data on the nominee:
1) surname, name, patronymic,
2) year, month and date of birth,
3) place of residence,
4) place of work and title (occupation),
5) party affiliation,
6) passport number,
7) signature and submission date.
The candidate shall attach to the self-nomination application documents referred to under the point 2 of the Article 72 of this Code and powers of attorney of his/her two authorized representatives containing data referred to under point 9 of the Article 67 of this Code.
2. The citizen nominated to run for Presidential Elections shall submit the aforementioned documents in person or through his/her authorized representative.
3. The self-nomination application form shall be established by the Central Electoral Commission.
Thank you for using VOTA. In order to help us improve the database, please send your comments or feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org or to email@example.com
The VOTA database was created within the framework of the joint programme between the Venice Commission and the European Commission "Democracy through free and fair elections". It is managed jointly by the Secretariat of the Venice Commission and by the Mexican Electoral Tribunal of the Federal Judiciary (TEPJF).