An electoral list shall be handed over to the Republic Electoral Commission at the latest 15 days before the day designated as the day of holding the election.
With the electoral list to the Republic Electoral Commission shall be handed over required documentation, comprising:
1) certificate of suffrage for every candidate on the electoral list, stating the candidate’s name, surname, date of birth, profession and personal number;
2) written statement of agreement by the candidate by which he accepts the candidacy;
3) certificate of the residence of the candidates;
4) written statement on agreement by the carrier of the list;
5) authorization for persons submitting the electoral list;
6) certificate of citizenship;
7) verified by court, at the separate form, signatures of voters which are supporting a particular electoral list.
Thank you for using VOTA. In order to help us improve the database, please send your comments or feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org or to email@example.com
The VOTA database was created within the framework of the joint programme between the Venice Commission and the European Commission "Democracy through free and fair elections". It is managed jointly by the Secretariat of the Venice Commission and by the Mexican Electoral Tribunal of the Federal Judiciary (TEPJF).