Ballot papers and voting envelopes
1. Electoral Commissions shall adopt the official form of ballot papers for their respective constituency, according to the criteria laid down in the special provisions of this Act and in statutory instruments.
2. The State’s Central Administration shall ensure availability of ballot papers and voting envelopes according to the provisions of next section, without prejudice to the possibility of their preparation by political formations taking part in the election.
3. The appropriate Electoral Commissions shall check that ballot papers and voting envelopes prepared by political formations taking part in the election are fashioned in accordance with the official form.
4. Within two days from the date of proclamation of candidates the competent Electoral Commissions are to be furnished, preferably in a computerized format, with a sufficient number of ballot papers of the different political formations concurring to the election. The Commissions shall send such papers, also preferably an electronic format, to those formations so that they can reproduce and send them as publicity and electoral propaganda.
4. ADDED BY SECT.27 OF INSTITUTIONAL ACT 2/2011, OF JANUARY 28