Rights of polling controllers
1. Polling controllers shall exercise their right to vote at the polling bureau to which they have been accredited. Where the controller is not registered in the constituency corresponding to the bureau at which he is to discharge his functions, he shall vote by mail in the manner and to the extent provided for in Sections 72 and 73 of this Act.
2. One controller for each candidature may attend the polling bureau, take part in itsdeliberations, but with no right to vote, and exercise at the bureau all other rights conferred by this Act.
3. For the purposes of the preceding subsection controllers for the same candidature accredited to a polling bureau may freely replace each other.
4. Any proxy may carry out the functions contemplated in subsection 2 of this Section in the absence of controllers of the respective candidature.
5. From the moment of entering his duties as polling controllers, persons so appointed cannot exercise as proxies in other election bureaus.
1. AS AMENDED BY SECT. 5 OF INSTITUTIONAL ACT 1/2003, OF MARCH 10
5. ADDED BY SINGLE SECT. OF INSTITUTIONAL ACT 2/2011, OF JANUARY 28