Home > Aggregation procedure and election results > KOREA - Public Offical Election Act
Download file    
Article 191

(Report on Resignation of Elected Persons)

Where an elected person intends to resign before the term of the elected person begins, he/she shall come in person to the competent constituency
election commission and report such resignation in writing, and where an elected person in the election of the proportional representative National
Assembly member or the election of the proportional representative local council member intends to resign, he/she shall affix a letter of approval on
resignation from the political party to which he/she belongs.

[This Article Newly Inserted by Act No. 10981, Jul. 28, 2011]