35. Advance polls held in polling places outside polling division of residence
(1) A voter who wishes to vote in a polling place outside the polling division of his or her residence shall present an identity document to a member of the division committee and the voter shall be entered in the list of voters voting outside the polling division of their residence.
(2) The member of the division committee shall issue a ballot paper and two envelopes to the voter. The voter shall sign the list of voters voting outside the polling division of their residence against the receipt of a ballot paper.
(3) The voter shall complete the ballot paper pursuant to the provisions of subsections 32 (3)-(6).
(4) The voter shall place the ballot paper in one of the envelopes given by the member of the division committee. The voter shall place the envelope with the ballot paper in the other envelope given by the member of the division committee. The voter or the member of the division committee shall write the name, personal identification code and residential address of the voter on the outer envelope. The voter shall deposit the envelope in the ballot box prescribed for the ballot papers of voters voting outside the polling division of their residence.
Thank you for using VOTA. In order to help us improve the database, please send your comments or feedback to email@example.com or to firstname.lastname@example.org
The VOTA database was created within the framework of the joint programme between the Venice Commission and the European Commission "Democracy through free and fair elections". It is managed jointly by the Secretariat of the Venice Commission and by the Mexican Electoral Tribunal of the Federal Judiciary (TEPJF).