(1) On advance polling days, voters holding a certificate for giving a digital signature may vote electronically on the webpage of the National Electoral Committee. A voter shall vote himself or herself.
(2) A voter shall identify himself or herself by a digital signature.
(3) After identification of the voter, the text on the ballot paper shall be displayed to the voter on the webpage. If a draft Act is submitted to a referendum, the voter may examine the draft Act.
(4) The voter shall indicate his or her answer in the space marked "jah" [yes] or "ei" [no] and shall confirm the vote.
(5) The voter shall be informed on the webpage that the vote has been taken into account.
Thank you for using VOTA. In order to help us improve the database, please send your comments or feedback to email@example.com or to firstname.lastname@example.org
The VOTA database was created within the framework of the joint programme between the Venice Commission and the European Commission "Democracy through free and fair elections". It is managed jointly by the Secretariat of the Venice Commission and by the Mexican Electoral Tribunal of the Federal Judiciary (TEPJF).