Actions of PEC before the voting
1. On the Election Day, at 7:00, at the session held at the polling station, the PEC shall, by drawing of lots, decide upon:
(1) members of the commission carrying out registration of voters — at least 1 member per up to1 000 voters;
(2) members of the commission allocating ballot papers and ballot envelopes — at least 1 member per up to 1 000 voters;
(3) at least 1 member posting stickers and responsible for the ballot box;
(4) at least 1 member who holds voting through a mobile ballot box, in case the given PEC must organise voting through a mobile ballot box;
(5) the rotation of functions, every 2 hours, of members of the PEC.
The chairperson and the secretary of the commission shall not participate in drawing of lots.
2. Upon the assignment of chairperson of the PEC, the specialist, in the presence of members of the PEC and persons having the right to be present at the voting, check the operating condition of the technical equipment as prescribed by the CEC, enter the identification data of the electoral precinct and print a certificate stating about the absence of voters registered by means of that technical equipment. A certificate shall be glued to the registration book of the PEC.
The chairperson of the PEC shall — in the presence of members of commission and persons having the right to be present in the polling room — open the fire-resistant safe, take out the individual seals of members of commission and, based on drawing of lots, hand the individual seals to them, take out ballot papers, ballot envelopes, the seal and, by putting a seal in the registration book, announce the seal number, checks that the ballot box is empty, close and seal the ballot box. [The chairperson] shall provide ballot papers and ballot envelopes, in piles of one hundred units, to the members allocating ballot papers and ballot envelopes. Hundred stickers shall be allocated to the member posting sticker and responsible for the ballot box. Where voting for Head of the community and member of the council of elders are held simultaneously, hundred stickers each shall be allocated to every election. Relevant entries with regard to the above-mentioned actions shall be made in the registration book of the PEC.