1. No later than 15 hours prior to the opening of the polls, the CEAZ delivers the election materials to the VCCs under its jurisdiction. The Chair and the secretary of the VCC, accompanied by any other member upon request, shall go to the CEAZ headquarters and receive the following:
a) the box with election materials, in accordance with point 1 of article 99 of this Code;
b) the ballot box/es;
c) the voter list;
ç) the voting booths;
d) seals with the security codes; and
dh) other equipment necessary for the voting process.
2. The Chair of the VCC receives the stamp of the Chair from the CEAZ. The Chair of the respective VCC, in the presence of the CEAZ members, performs the following actions in turn:
a) randomly takes a stamp from the relevant pile of packaged stamps;
b) tears the wrapping of the stamp;
c) stamps, on a white sheet of paper, a sample for the comparison of the stamp; and
ç) writes, under each stamp, his/her name and surname by hand and signs in the presence of the CEAZ members.
3. The white paper with the sample for the comparison of each stamp, in accordance with point 2 of this article, is signed on its reverse by the CEAZ members and is kept safely by the secretary of the CEAZ.
4. The seals with the security codes are handed over with a separate official record, where the security codes for each seal are noted. The VCC receives as many seals with security codes as are needed to seal the ballot boxes and the box with election materials, as well as three additional seals to be used only in the event they get damaged. The additional seals must be of a different colour from those that, as a rule, are to be used for sealing the ballot box. One copy of the official record where the security codes are noted, including the additional security codes, is kept by the CEAZ and one copy is given to the VCC.
5. The stamps of the VCCs and those of the VCC Chairs, each separately, are produced and delivered to the CEC in a security package. The number of the stamps produced for the VCCs and the VCC Chairs are equal to the number of the VCCs and VCC Chairs nationwide.