1. The Aggregate Table of Election Result for the respective Electoral Administration Zone is issued by the CEAZ no later than 2200 of the day following the Election Day.
2. Immediately after the completion of the counting, in accordance with the procedures provided for in articles 116 to 119 of this Code, the CEAZ completes the Aggregate Table of Election Results for the zone it administers, which reflects the results of each subject for each voting centre, based on the original tables of results of each voting centre filled in by the Counting Teams.
3. The Aggregate Table of Election Results of the EAZ is approved by the CEAZ by decision. If this is not the case, point 5 of article 35 of this Code shall apply. One copy of the Aggregate Table of Results and of the tables of results for each voting centre is immediately sent to the CEC, including by electronic means of communication.
4. Copies of the Aggregate Table of Election Results of the EAZ, of tables of results of the voting centres, and copies of the Record of Findings are given to the members of the CEAZ and to the observers of electoral subjects, whereas their originals, stamps and any other voting materials are handed over to the CEC.
5. In the case of local elections, the CEAZ approves by decision the Aggregate Table of Results of the municipality. In case the territory of a municipality is not subject to a single CEAZ, each CEAZ approves by decision the Aggregate Table of Results for the respective part of the territory of the municipality. In any case, the CEAZ applies the same criteria and procedures specified in this article. The decision may be appealed in compliance with the procedures provided for in Part X of this Code.
6. The original of the Aggregate Table of Results of the CEAZ and the Tables of Results for each voting centre are sent immediately to the CEC to issue the result, in accordance with article 123 of this Code.