(1) The President of a Polling Station Committee, together with the other members of the Polling Station Committee, shall take care of order at the Polling Station and the surrounding area. If order at a Polling Station is breached, the President of a Polling Station Committee may require assistance by the police.
Voting shall be suspended while police are present at the Polling Station.
(2) When opening the Polling Station, the President of the Polling Station Committee shall have the obligation to assign duties, in accordance with the regulation of the Central Election Commission of Bosnia and Herzegovina, to each member of the Polling Station Committee and to register them in the section of the Polling Station Poll Book designated for the entry of the said data.
(3) The President of a Polling Station Committee may expel from the Polling Station and surrounding area any person disrupting order at the Polling Station.
Any expulsion from the Polling Station shall be recorded in the Polling Station Poll Book. The Polling Station Committee shall decide on expulsion of an observer accredited under Chapter 17 of this law.
(4) It is not allowed to carry weapons or dangerous objects at the Polling Station and surrounding area, except for police officers in cases referred to in paragraph 1 of this article.
(5) It is not allowed to bring to the Polling Station and the surrounding area political insignia and symbols.