Content and Form of Land Lists
(1) The Land list should be submitted in accordance with the specimen at Annex 20. It must contain
1. the name of the submitting party and the shortened form of its name if it uses such a form,
2. the surname, the forenames, the occupation or status, the date of birth, the place of birth and the address (main residence) of each candidate,
It should also contain the names and addresses of the spokesperson and the deputy spokesperson.
(2) The Land list must bear the personal handwritten signatures of at least three mem-bers of the executive committee of the Land branch of the party, including that of the chairperson or his or her deputy. If a party has no Land branch or no unified Land organization in the Land in question, the Land list must be signed in accordance with the first sentence by the executive committees of the next lower regional branches within the Land. The signatures of the submitting executive committee shall suffice if it produces a written authority in accordance with the first sentence from the other participating executive committees within the stipulated submission period.
(3) The parties specified in Section 18 subsection (2) of the Federal Elections Act must furnish the number of signatures also required pursuant to Section 27 subsection (1) of the Federal Elections Act on official forms in accordance with Annex 21. The forms shall be supplied free of charge by the Land Returning Officer on request, they may be provided also as a master copy or electronically. Such requests must contain the name of the party which intends to submit the Land list and the shortened form of its name if it uses such a form. The Land Returning Officer must record this information at the heads of the forms. In all other respects Section 34 subsection (4) shall apply as appropriate.
(4) The Land list must be accompanied by
1. the declarations by the nominated candidates, in accordance with the specimen at Annex 22, that they accept election and have not given their consent to being nominated as candidates in any other Land list, and an affirmation in lieu of an oath towards the Land Returning Officer stating that they are not members of any party other than the one submitting the nomination; for receiving the affirmation in lieu of an oath, Section 21 subsection (6), third sentence, of the Federal Elections Act shall apply as appropriate,
2. certification by the competent local authority of the municipality, in accordance with the specimen at Annex 16, that the nominated candidates are eligible for political office,
3. a copy of the record documenting the decision taken by the assembly of party members or delegates at which the candidates were elected and their order in the Land list was established, together with the affirmations in lieu of an oath prescribed in Section 21 subsection (6) of the Federal Elections Act; the affirmation in lieu of an oath must also contain a statement to the effect that the order of the names of candidates shown in the Land list has been established by secret ballot; the record should be drawn up in accordance with the specimen at Annex 23 and the affirmation in lieu of an oath given in accordance with the specimen at Annex 24,
4. the requisite number of supporting signatures, together with notices of eligibility to vote in respect of the signatories (subsection (3), fifth sentence), in so far as the Land nomination in question is submitted by a political party as referred to in Secttion 18 subsection (2) of the Federal Elections Act,
(5) Section 34 subsections (6) and (7) shall apply as appropriate.