(1) Upon elections of National Representatives, of President and Vice President of the Republic and of Members of the European Parliament for the Republic of Bulgaria, any voter who is a full-time pupil or student may vote in a voting section of his or her choice in the nucleated settlement where the said voter pursues his or her studies where the said settlement is other than the nucleated settlement of the permanent address thereof, upon presentation of:
1. an identity document;
2. a pupil's card, duly certified for the relevant school year by the educational establishment with a head office in the nucleated settlement, or a student's card, duly certified for the relevant term;
3. a declaration completed in a standard form, to the effect that the voter has not voted and will not vote elsewhere.
(2) The voter who is a pupil or a student shall be entered on the supplementary page of the electoral roll. All particulars of the voter shall also be entered on the supplementary page of the electoral roll.
(3) The declaration referred to in Item 3 of Paragraph (1) shall be attached to the electoral roll and shall constitute an integral part thereof.
(4) While voting is in progress, the pupil's card or student's card shall be left with the section election commission together with the identity document of the voter who is a pupil or a student.
(5) After the voter sings the electoral roll, the date of the elections shall be entered in the pupil's card or student's card with a note that the pupil or student has voted. The card shall be signed by the chairperson or the secretary and by one member of the section election commission, who have been nominated by different parties and coalitions, whereupon the said card shall be returned to the voter together with the identity document thereof.