(1) The registration of the candidate lists shall be effected by the constituency election commissions upon presentation of:
1. a proposal by the party or coalition stating the name, Standard Public Registry Personal Number and permanent address of the parties; any such proposal shall be signed by the persons representing the party or coalition or by persons expressly authorised thereby;
2. a proposal by the nomination committee, stating the names, Standard Public Registry Personal Number and permanent address of the candidate; any such proposal shall be signed by the person representing the nomination committee;
3. (amended, SG No. 39/2016, effective 26.05.2016) a representation-declaration, completed in a standard form, by each one of the candidates of the consent thereof to be registered by the proposing party, coalition or nomination committee and to the effect that the candidate satisfies the conditions referred to in Article 65 (1) of the Constitution and under Article 254 (1) or (4) herein;
4. (repealed, SG No. 39/2016, effective 26.05.2016);
5. (repealed, SG No. 39/2016, effective 26.05.2016);
6. an authorisation of the persons authorised to represent the party or coalition in dealings with the constituency election commission, in the cases where the documents are submitted by authorised persons.
(2) The registration of the candidate lists at the constituency election commissions shall be effected not later than 32 days in advance of polling day.
(3) The documents covered under Paragraph (1) shall be recorded in a separate register with a sequential number assigned thereto. The order of arrival of the documents shall determine the order of entry in the register of the constituency election commission.