(1) In machine voting, the voter, after being admitted to voting, shall be given access to the voting device.
(2) The voter shall vote by means of a magnetic card, with the device displaying a ballot identical with the paper ballot. The voter shall have an option not to vote for any one party, coalition or nomination committee.
(3) The voter shall mark unequivocally the vote thereof for a candidate list and, if he or she so wishes, shall express the preference thereof for a candidate on the candidate list of a party or coalition of his or her choice. The voter may change the choice thereof once before confirming it.
(4) After the choice is confirmed, the vote of the voter shall be saved and stored in an electronic ballot box which shall not allow disclosure of the identity of the voter and the voting choice. The voter shall receive a message that the voting has been completed, a control receipt showing the vote shall be printed out, and the said receipt shall be deposited in a special machine voting box.
(5) After the receipt is deposited in the box, the voter shall return the magnetic card, shall sign the electoral roll, shall be given the documents thereof back, and shall leave the polling site. The fact that the voter has voted by means of voting machine shall be noted in the column designated aNotesa of the electoral roll.
(6) After the completion of the voting, the information on the choice made shall become inaccessible to the next voter, and the voting choice shall be deleted as well.