(1) The voting data shall be recorded in tally sheets of the municipal election commission:
1. on election of municipal councillors;
2. on election of municipality mayor;
3. on election of borough mayor;
4. on election of mayoralty mayor; if there are more than one mayoralty, a separate tally sheet shall be drawn up on the election in each mayoralty.
(2) The tally sheets of the municipal election commission shall be in two identical copies and shall be manufactured of three-ply carbonless copy paper. The tally sheets shall be protected by print security features determined by a decision of the Central Election Commission. (4) Before completing the tally sheets, drafts shall be prepared, whereof the form and content shall be identical with the tally sheets.
(3) Each copy of the tally sheets referred to in Items 2, 3 and 4 of Paragraph (1) shall consist of one leaf, and each copy of the tally sheet referred to in Item 1 of Paragraph (1) shall consist of two leaves with separate pages. The first copy shall be delivered at the Central Election Commission. The second copy together with the election stationery shall be delivered at the municipality and shall be safe-kept until the next general elections.
(4) The tally sheets of the municipal election commission shall state the names of the parties, coalitions and nomination committees in the form in which they were registered to contest the elections. The names shall be printed in the tally sheets according to the sequential number on the ballot paper.