(1) The following data shall be entered in this order in the tally sheets of the municipal election commission:
1. the number of section election commissions in the municipality;
2. the number of section election commissions which have presented tally sheets on voting;
3. the number of voters according to Parts I and II of the electoral roll;
4. the number of voters entered on the supplementary page of the electoral roll;
5. the registered candidate lists for municipal councillors and, respectively, for mayors;
6. the number of voters who have voted according to the signatures affixed to Parts I and II of the electoral roll;
7. the ballots found in the ballot boxes;
8. the total number of valid ballots cast in the election of mayor;
9. the valid ballots cast for each candidate for mayor;
10. the valid ballots cast for the respective candidate list for municipal councillors;
11. the invalid ballots;
12. the number of invalid ballots under Article 227 herein;
13. the number of invalid ballots under Article 228 herein;
14. the number of invalid ballots under Article 427 (6) herein;
15. the number of miscompleted ballots;
16. the number of certificates referred to in Article 40 herein;
17. the applications, objections and complaints lodged and the decisions adopted thereon;
18. the machine voting data as entered in the tally sheets of the section election commissions.
(2) The total number of preferences for each candidate for municipal councillor of a party and coalition shall be entered on the second sheet of the tally sheet on election of municipal councillors.
(3) The data on the voting by paper ballots and the machine voting data shall be summed, with the combined number of the voters who voted by paper ballots and of the voters who voted by voting machine equalling the combined number of ballots found in the ballot boxes and the number of votes confirmed in the machine voting.
(4) The data shall be entered in the tally sheets in words and figures.