(1) The tally sheets of the municipal election commission shall be signed by all members of the commission.
(2) No member of the commission may refuse to sign the tally sheets of the municipal election commission. A member who disagrees with what a tally sheet records shall sign the said tally sheet with a dissenting opinion, specifying the nature of the dissenting opinion. The reasons shall be set forth in writing on a separate leaf and shall be attached as an integral part of the tally sheet.
(3) Where a member of the commission is prevented from signing the tally sheet for compelling reasons, this fact shall be noted, also specifying the reasons.
(4) Non-signing of a tally sheet by a member of the commission shall not render the said tally sheet invalid.
(5) Upon detection of an apparent error of fact, a correction may be made in the tally sheet. Any such correction shall be signed by all members of the commission, with a marginal note reading aCorrectiona.