(1) The results of the voting for municipal councillors shall be determined using a methodology described in Annex 5 hereto.
(2) The results of the voting for municipal councillors in the elections according to the proportional representation system shall be determined according to the Hare-Niemeyer Method.
(3) (Amended, SG No. 39/2016, effective 26.05.2016) The right to share in the allocation of seats shall be limited to the parties and coalitions which have gained votes that are not less than the municipal electoral quota.
(4) The number of seats which are allocated to the parties and coalitions referred to in Paragraph (3) shall equal the number of the members of the Municipal Council less the number of the elected independent candidates.
(5) The municipal election commission shall declare the results of the voting for municipal councillors disaggregated by party, coalition and independent candidate, as well as the number of preferences for each candidate for municipal councillor of a party or coalition, and shall issue certificates to the elected municipal councillors.