(1) Each candidate for municipal councillor or mayor, the parties, coalitions and the person who represents the nomination committee, which have registered candidates for the respective type of election, may appeal the decision of the municipal election commission determining the election results before the competent administrative court within seven days after the said decision is made public.
(2) Any such appeal shall be lodged in duplicate care of municipal election commission. Any such appeal must be written in the Bulgarian language and must state the names and the address, telephone number, telefax number or electronic address.
(3) The municipal election commission shall transmit the appeal and the case file to the competent administrative court within three days after the receipt of the said appeal together with the decision which is disputed.
(4) The appeal shall not stay the enforcement of the decision, unless the court decrees otherwise.
(5) The court shall schedule a hearing of the case in public session within seven days after the arrival of the appeal.
(6) The time limits for summoning under the Administrative Procedure Code shall not apply.
(7) The court shall pronounce on the legal conformity of the decision of the municipal election commission within 14 days after the arrival of the appeal at the court.
(8) The judgment of the court referred to in Paragraph (7) may be disputed by a cassation appeal within seven days after the said judgment is made public.
(9) The Supreme Administrative Court shall pronounce on the appeal within 14 days after the arrival of the said appeal at the court.
(10) The court may leave standing the decision of the municipal election commission or may pronounce the election invalid.
Where the court establishes a result diverging from the result recorded in the tally sheet of the municipal election commission by reason of a technical error or a computation error, the court shall revoke the decision and shall return the papers to the competent municipal election commission for declaration of the correct results.
(11) The proceeding before the competent administrative court and the Supreme Administrative Court shall be concluded within three months after the lodgement of the appeal.