Drawing up National Lists
(1) National self-governments of national minorities may draw up national minority lists.
(2) Drawing up any national minority list shall be subject to recommendations by at least one percent of voters on the electoral register as national minority voters but to no more than one thousand and five hundred recommendations.
(3) A national minority list may include candidates who are on the electoral register as voters of the particular national minority.
(4) A national minority list shall include at least three candidates.
(5) Joint national minority list may not be drawn up by two or more national self-governments of national minorities.