List of candidates
(1) A political party shall prepare: 1) the lists of candidates in electoral districts; 2) the national list of candidates.
(2) Nominated candidates shall be included in both lists specified in subsection (1) of this section.
(3) The number of candidates in an electoral district may exceed the number of mandates in the electoral district by up to two candidates.
(4) A person may stand as a candidate in only one electoral district. Standing as a candidate is not related to the electoral district of the residence of the person.
(5) A person can stand as a candidate in the list of candidates of one political party only. A person who is nominated as an independent candidate or who is a member of another political party shall not stand in a list of candidates.
(6) A political party may submit only one list of candidates for registration in an electoral district. (7) The order of candidates in the list shall be specified by the political party. (8) All the authorised representatives of a political party shall sign the lists of candidates in electoral districts and the national list of candidates.