1. Lists of candidates for electoral district 20 (Bonaire) may be submitted to the Lieutenant Governors of St Eustatius and Saba at the clerk to the island executive’s office between 09.00 and 15.00 on nomination day. The Lieutenant Governors of St Eustatius and Saba shall mention this possibility in the public notice referred to in section H 1.
2. For the purposes of section H 3, subsections 1 and 4, the Lieutenant Governors of St Eustatius and Saba shall act as the chairperson of the principal electoral committee.
3. The person submitting the list shall at the time of submission establish his identity by means of a document as referred to in section 2 of the BES Compulsory Identification Act.
4. The Lieutenant Governors of St Eustatius and Saba shall assess the authenticity of each list of candidates submitted to them and of the documents submitted with them pursuant to sections H 3, H 4, H 9 and H 12, and record their findings in an accompanying declaration. A model accompanying declaration shall be established by ministerial order.
5. The Lieutenant Governors of St Eustatius and Saba shall ensure that the principal electoral committee is informed by electronic means of the lists of candidates, the documents submitted with the lists of candidates, and the accompanying declarations no later than 15.30 on nomination day. The Lieutenant Governors shall make certified copies of all these documents and keep them until the decision of the principal electoral committee, as referred to in section I 4, has become final.
6. They shall also ensure that the lists of candidates and the documents submitted with them are placed in a sealed packet, which shall be delivered to the principal electoral committee by post as quickly as possible.