1. Lists of candidates may be submitted to the Lieutenant Governor at the clerk to the island executive’s office from 09.00 to 15.00 on the last working day before nomination day. The Lieutenant Governor shall mention this possibility in the public notice referred to in section H.1.
2. For the purposes of section H 3, subsections 1 and 4 in conjunction with section Y 9, subsection 2, the Lieutenant Governor shall act as the chairperson of the central electoral committee.
3. Notwithstanding section H 4, subsection 3, a voter who is registered as a voter in the public body concerned and who wishes to make a declaration of support for a list of candidates shall, on or no more than seven days before the day of submission referred to in the first sentence of subsection 1, sign the declaration at the clerk to the island executive’s office of the public body.
4. The Lieutenant Governor shall assess the authenticity of each list of candidates and of the documents submitted with the lists of candidates pursuant to sections H 3, H 4, H 9, H 12, Y 13 and Y 14, and record his findings in an accompanying declaration. A model accompanying declaration shall be established by ministerial order.
5. The Lieutenant Governor shall ensure that the chairperson of the central electoral committee is informed by electronic means of the lists of candidates, the documents submitted with the lists of candidates, and the accompanying declarations, no later than 15.00 (European Dutch time) on nomination day. The Lieutenant Governor shall make certified and authenticated copies of all these documents and keep them until the decision of the central electoral committee, as referred to in section I 4, has become final.
6. He shall also ensure that the lists of candidates and the documents submitted with them are placed in a sealed packet, which shall be delivered to the central electoral committee by post as quickly as possible.