(1) On advance polling days, voters holding a certificate for giving a digital signature may vote electronically on the webpage of the National Electoral Committee. A voter shall vote himself or herself.
(2) A voter shall identify himself or herself by giving a digital signature.
(3) After identification of the voter, the consolidated list of candidates in the electoral district of the residence of the voter shall be displayed to the voter on the webpage. The opportunity for the voter to examine the national lists of candidates shall be provided.
(4) The voter shall indicate on the webpage the candidate in the electoral district of his or her residence for whom he or she wishes to vote and shall confirm the vote.
(5) A notice that the vote has been taken into account shall be displayed to the voter on the webpage.
Thank you for using VOTA. In order to help us improve the database, please send your comments or feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org or to email@example.com
The VOTA database was created within the framework of the joint programme between the Venice Commission and the European Commission "Democracy through free and fair elections". It is managed jointly by the Secretariat of the Venice Commission and by the Mexican Electoral Tribunal of the Federal Judiciary (TEPJF).