Opening of the voting
1. On the Election Day at elections of the President, deputies of Mazhilis to be elected on the basis of the party list, maslikhats, members of other local self-government bodies the precinct election commissions shall open the polling stations one hour prior to the beginning of voting.
2. On the Election Day on elections of deputies of the Senate and deputies of the Mazhilis of the Parliament to be elected by the Assembly of the People of Kazakhstan, the corresponding territorial election commissions shall open the polling stations one hour prior to the beginning o voting.
3. (The clause is excluded by the Constitutional Act of RK of 14 April 2004 No. 545-II).
4. The chairperson of the local (territorial) election commission:
1) thirty minutes prior to the beginning of voting in presence of the commission members shall check the ballot-boxes for availability or absence of ballots in them, integrity of ballot-boxes, seals or stamps on the ballot-boxes;
2) shall nominate the members of the commission to be responsible for issuing ballots.