Election fund of the candidate for presidency
1. Within five calendar days after nomination, a candidate running for presidency shall establish his/her election fund for financing of the election campaign in the manner established by this Constitutional Law.
2. Election funds may be established by means of the following funds and campaigning and information materials of agitation and informational nature, which are taken into account by the CEC:
1) candidate’s own funds, which may not exceed a measure of calculation more than 15000 times;
2) funds allocated to the candidate of a political party, which may not exceed the estimated index more than 50000 times;
3) voluntary donations from individuals, whose amount may not exceed a measure of calculation more than 50 times;
4) voluntary contributions of legal entities, whose amount may not exceed the estimated index more than 5000 times.
3. The maximum amount of candidate's expenditures from the election fund may not exceed a measure of calculation more than 500000 times.