Registration of the elected President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
1. The Central Election Commission on the basis of the protocols of the territorial election commissions within seven days from the date of election shall register the elected President of the Republic.
2. The Central Election Commission on the basis of the documents of the corresponding election commissions and appeals from the citizens can refuse the registration of the elected President if at least at one fourth of the total number of electoral districts or administrative-territorial units:
1) elections have been announced as null and void;
2) during conduct of election, at vote count or determination of the voting results certain infringements of this Constitutional Act occurred.
3. The decision of the Central Election Commission, which has been taken in the order stipulated by clause 2 of this Article, can be appealed within ten days from the date of its adoption by a candidate to President to the Supreme Court, which within ten days shall make its final judgment.