Registration of Jogorku Kenesh deputies; filling in of deputy’s vacant mandate
1. After the signing of the protocol on election results, the CEC shall notify of that the political parties allowed for distribution of deputies’ mandates and the elected candidate. The candidate elected as the deputy must submit a copy of the application on abdication of responsibilities, which are incompatible with the status of Jogorku Kenesh deputy, to the CEC within three days.
If a deputy elected as a result of seats distribution from the candidates’ list, does not fulfill the requirement on abdication of responsibilities incompatible with the status of Jogorku Kenesh deputy within three days, his/her deputy mandate shall be passed to a candidate from the same list in accordance with his/her precedence in the list.
A candidate, having been placed within the registered candidate list of a political party, after the voting and before allocation of the seats, has a right to file an application with the CEC to withdraw from the list of candidates The CEC takes a decision to expel the candidate from the list of candidates.
2. After determination of election results and getting of applications of the candidates elected as deputies for abdication of responsibilities incompatible with the status of Jogorku Kenesh deputy, the CEC shall register the elected deputies within three days and give them certificate and badge of the standard pattern.
3. In the case of early retirement of a deputy elected as a result of seats distribution among political parties based on the lists of candidates, his/her mandate shall be transferred to the next candidate following the elected candidates from the same list, by decision of the CEC.
In this article, the following shall be understood under early termination of powers of deputy:
1) Submission of a written application to resign or quit the faction;
2) court decision on his/her recognition as legally incapable;
3) deputy’s death;
4) entry into force of a court decision on declaring him/her as dead or missing;
5) entry into force of a criminal conviction against a deputy;
6) taking or keeping a position, incompatible with the status of a deputy;
7) departure from the territory of KR for permanent residence;
8) forfeiting, loss of citizenship or obtaining citizenship of another state;
9) absence from Jogorku Kenesh meetings without a justified reason for 30 and more working days within one session;
10) recognition of elections as invalid.
4. If no candidates remain on the list of a political party, the mandate shall remains vacant until the next election to the Jogorku Kenesh.