(1) Every voter shall personally cast a vote.
(2) A voter may vote only once in the course of the elections. Voting shall be secret.
(3) Votes shall be cast on stamped ballots.
(4) It shall be prohibited to display symbols of political parties and other advertising material at the polling station, and within 50 meters from the polling station.
(5) If the rules referred to in paragraphs 1-4 of this Article are infringed in the course of voting, the polling board shall be dissolved and voting at this polling station shall be repeated.
(6) The use of pagers, mobile phones and other means of communication shall be prohibited at the polling station.
(7) More specific instructions concerning the measures ensuring the secrecy of the vote shall be determined by the Republic Electoral Commission.