(1) The minutes of the polling board shall be made on the official form which is printed in six copies.
(2) In municipalities where the languages of national minorities are in official use, the official form for the minutes shall be also printed in those languages.
(3) The first copy of the minutes, together with the established election material, shall be submitted to the Republic Electoral Commission.
(4) The second copy of the minutes shall be displayed at the polling station for perusal by general public.
(5) The remaining four copies of the minutes shall be delivered to deputies of the submitters of the electoral lists that have won the largest number of votes at that polling station and it shall be done immediately if the submitter of the electoral list has a representative in the polling board, and if this is not the case, the representative of the submitter of the electoral list may take over the copy of the minutes from the Electoral Commission within a period of 12 hours.
(6) Other submitters of the electoral lists are entitled to get from the Republic Electoral Commission, within 12 hours after the transfer of the election material from the polling station to the Republic Electoral Commission, a verified photocopy of the minutes from the polling station.