Lists of supporters
1. Voters shall endorse the initiative of an electoral subject to run in an election by signing the form of the list of supporters.
2. The CEC shall by ordinance approve a sample of the form of the list of supporters.
3. A voter shall himself/herself fill in the form of a list of supporters his/her:
a) first and last name
b) date of birth (day/month/year)
c) number of a Georgian citizen’s identity card or of a Georgian citizen’s passport and the personal number of a Georgian citizen
d) address (according to a Georgian citizen’s identity card or the Agency database), a contact phone number (if any)
e) date of signature
f) signature. (Shall become effective as of 1 October 2016)
4. The form of a list of supporters shall contain the first name and last name, address (according to the identity card of a citizen of Georgia or the Agency database), and contact telephone number of the person responsible for collecting signatures, as well as the date of completing the form. The person responsible for collecting signatures shall endorse the form by his/her signature.
5. The upper left corner of the form of the list of supporters shall specify the name (first and last name) of an electoral subject whose initiative to run in elections is supported by voters.