§ 1 The function of an election committee of a political party is fulfilled by the body vested with the power to represent it externally.
§ 2 The body of the political party referred to in § 1 shall inform the competent electoral body tof the creation of an independent committee and of the intention to nominate candidates and to appoint:
1) legal representative, subject to Art. 127, to act for and on behalf of the election committee;
2) financial representative referred to in art. 127 § 3 The notice referred to in § 2, shall also provide:
1) the name of the election committee formed in accordance with the provisions of Article. 92 and art. 95 and address of the committee and the registration number under which the political party is registered in the register of political parties;
2) name (s), name, address and social security identification number (PESEL) of the representative referred to in § 2 point 1;
3) name (s), name, address and social security identification number of the financial agent referred to in § 2 paragraph 2.