Elections of the self-government body Sakrebulo of the capital of Georgia - Tbilisi
1. During elections of the Sakrebulo of the capital of Georgia – Tbilisi (‘Tbilisi Sakrebulo’), the norms determined by this Law shall be applied unless otherwise referred to in this Chapter.
2. During a state of emergency or martial law, elections of the Tbilisi Sakrebulo shall not be conducted. If the term of an the election coincides with a state of emergency or martial law, elections shall be held within 60 days after the lifting of the state of emergency or martial law.
3. Elections of the Tbilisi Sakrebulo are held under the majoritarian and proportional electoral systems.
4. The Tbilisi Sakrebulo is composed of 50 members, out of which 25 members are elected in the territory of local single-seat majoritarian electoral districts, and 25 – through the proportional electoral system in the whole territory of Tbilisi.
5. Considering the number of voters and existing boundaries of territorial units, the CEC shall by ordinance, within five days after calling of elections, set up local single-seat majoritarian electoral districts of Tbilisi and shall define their boundaries.