Procedure for allocating seats in the Tbilisi Sakrebulo under the proportional system
1. Seats in the Tbilisi Sakrebulo shall be allocated under the proportional system only to electoral subjects that received at least 4% of votes cast in the election. Seats shall be allocated under this article.
2. To determine the number of seats received by a party list, the number of votes received by the party list shall be multiplied by 25 and divided by the sum of the votes received by those parties/electoral blocs that acquired at least 4% of the votes cast in the elections. The integer of the resulting number is the number of seats received by the party list. The number of votes cast in the elections shall not include the number of votes recorded on invalid ballot papers.
3. If the sum of the seats received by party lists is less than 25, each undistributed seat shall first be allocated, in sequence to the better polling party lists that failed to obtain a seat under the first paragraph of this article, but received at least 4% of the votes cast in the elections. If any undistributed seat(s) is/are still left, each seat shall be allocated in sequence to the party lists that obtained at least one seat and have the largest fractional remainder. The number of votes cast in the elections shall not include the number of votes recorded on invalid ballot papers. 4. If none of the party lists obtains a seat under the second paragraph of this article, each seat shall be awarded to those 25 subjects that received more votes than others. The number of votes cast in the elections shall not include the number of votes recorded on invalid ballot papers.
5. If those two or more than two party lists, to which one seat is to be allocated under the third or fourth paragraph of this article, receive an equal number of votes, the seat shall be awarded to the party list that was earlier registered for the elections with the CEC.
6. The candidates whose serial numbers on a party list are less than or equal to the number of seats acquired by the party list, shall be deemed to have been elected to the Sakrebulo through the proportional electoral system.
7. If a Sakrebulo candidate is elected both from a single-seat majoritarian district and through a party list, he/she shall be deemed to have been elected from the single-seat majoritarian electoral district, shall be removed from the party list, and the candidate shall be replaced in the list as provided for by this Law.