1. A candidate nominated by a political party for the single-mandate electoral district and included in the list of candidates in single-member electoral districts registered by CEC , no later than 35 days after the day of official publication of announcement of the election of deputies of the State Duma, shall submit to the appropriate DEC:
2) information on the amount and sources of income of the candidate, as well as on the property belonging to the candidate on the property right (including joint ownership), including information on bank deposits, securities. This information shall be submitted on paper in compliance with Appendix 1 of this Federal law and in machine-readable form in the form prescribed by CEC. From June 1, 2015 a paper document containing the information above shall be made on the basis of a document in machine-readable form;
3) information about immovable property belonging to the candidate, his spouse and minor children situated outside the territory of the Russian Federation, on the sources of obtaining funds with which the said property was acquired, on property obligations outside the territory of the Russian Federation of the candidate, as well as such information about his spouse and minor children. This information shall be submitted on the form provided by the decree of the President of the Russian Federation;
4) information on spending, as well as on the spending of their spouse and minor children, of each transaction for the acquisition of land, other real estate, vehicle, securities, shares (participation interests, units in the charter (share) capital of organizations), for the past three years, if the transaction amount exceeds the total income of the candidate and his spouse for the last three years, and on the sources of obtaining funds with which the transaction was conducted. This information shall be submitted on the form provided by the decree of the Russian President.
2. A candidate has the right to submit to the DEC a copy of the list of candidates nominated in single-mandate electoral districts certified by the CEC.
3. The documents referred to in part 1 of this Article, a candidate shall submit to the DEC personally. Documents can be submitted at the request of the candidate by other persons in the case, if the candidate is sick or is contained in the detention center. In this case, the authenticity of the signature of the candidate on the application must be certified by a notary or administration of the inpatient medical facility in which the candidate is being treated, the administration of the institution in which he is detained as a suspect or accused.
4. The documents referred to in paragraph 1 of this Article shall be received by the DEC upon presentation of the candidate's passport or the document replacing the passport, a copy of which is produced in the DEC in the presence of the candidate and shall be signed by the person who accepted the documents. If the documents referred to in paragraph 1 of this Article shall be submitted at the request of a candidate by another person, the notarized copy of the passport of the candidate or the document replacing the passport shall be submitted to the DEC. A candidate (a person) also presents copies of documents referred to in the declaration of consent of the candidate to stand for election on information about education, main place of work or service, on the position (occupation), and that the candidate is a deputy. If the candidate changed his last name, or the first name or patronymic, the candidate (a person) must also present a copy of the relevant documents.
5. Submission of the documents referred to in paragraphs 1 and 4 of this Article to the DEC shall be deemed a notice of nomination of a candidate in single-mandate electoral district. DEC shall immediately after the submission of the documents referred to in paragraphs 1 and 4 of this article, give a candidate (another person) a document confirming their reception, with the date and time of the beginning and the end of reception.
6. If at the time of submission of the documents the formation of DEC has not been completed, the documents referred to in paragraphs 1 and 4 of this Article shall be submitted to the election commission of a Russian Federation subject, which until the formation of DEC carries out its mandate to work with the documents submitted by candidates. After the formation of the DEC and the appointment of its chairman, the election commission of a Russian Federation subject sends these documents to the DEC.
7. The DEC or the Election Commission of a Russian Federation subject publishes on the "Internet" (in "read only" mode) information on candidates nominated in single-mandate electoral district, and information on changes in these particulars to the extent prescribed by CEC.