1. For registration of a federal list of candidates an authorized agent of a political party shall submit to the CEC:
1) a document confirming the establishment of a special electoral account of the election fund of a political party;
2) information on changes introduced to the federal list of candidates after its copy was certified; on changes of information about each candidate on the federal list of candidates which were submitted earlier in compliance with part 1 to 3 and 5 of Article 42 of this Federal Law (provided such changes took place);
3) in respect of each candidate included in the federal list of candidates - a written candidate notice of the fact that he has no accounts (deposits), does not keep cash and valuables in foreign banks located outside the Russian Federation, owns and (or) does not use foreign financial instruments.
2. The authorized representative of a political party, which is subject under Part 3 of Article 44 of this Federal law, together with the documents referred to in paragraph 1 of this Article shall also submit:
1) signature sheets duly numerated and stitched up in folders by each subject of the Russian Federation where signatures of voters were collected, The number of signatures submitted to the CEC for registration may exceed the number set forth by this Federal Law for registration of a federal list of candidates by no more than five per cent;
2) the protocol on results of signature collection in the paper and in the machine-readable format; drawn up in accordance with the requirements of part 15 of Article 45 hereof;
3) the list of signature collectors compiled in compliance with the requirements set forth by part 8 of Article 45 of this Federal Law;
4) a copy of the document confirming the payment for the production of the signature sheets.
3. All documents for registration of a federal list of candidates shall be submitted to the CEC simultaneously not earlier than 75 days and not later than 45 days prior to 18 o’clock (Moscow time) of the voting day.
4. Upon receipt of the documents for registration of a federal list of candidates the CEC shall issue an authorized representative of a political party document confirming their reception, with the date and time of the beginning and end of reception. In the case of submission of the signature sheets the CEC certify each folder containing signature sheets with seal (Special stamp), verify that the number of submitted signature sheets to the number indicated in the protocol on the results of collecting voters' signatures, and then issues an authorized representative of a political party document confirming reception of submitted documents and signature sheets, with the date and time of receipt, the number of received signature lists and the declared number of signatures. CEC has no right to restrict the access of the authorized representative of a political party in its premises or to refuse him admission to the federal list of candidates submitted documents for registration in the event that these documents are delivered before the expiration of the time specified in part 3 of this Article.